Yes! We absolutely encourage CNG farmers and ranchers to use vaccines as part of their…
In order to determine if an input is allowed for use in your CNG operation, go through the following steps.
- Is the product OMRI-listed?
- If yes, you’re good to go! (Note that we do not allow rotenone or synthetic hydroponic fertilizer solutions, even though they are OMRI-listed).
- If no, move onto the next step.
- Obtain the ingredient list and check that each ingredient is OMRI-listed and/or on the CNG Allowed & Prohibited Substances list.
- .If each ingredient is listed, you’re all good!
- If one or more of the ingredients is not listed or on the prohibited list the product is not allowed.
You can always reach out to the CNG certification specialist if you need help: email@example.com