CNG gains hundreds of new members every year, and it’s largely thanks to Certified Naturally Grown farmers and supporters who enthusiastically recommend CNG to people they know. (Know someone who might like CNG? Print and share this flyer or order some printed Farmer Brochures in the CNG store.)
Would you like to play an official role in helping CNG reach more farmers and food eaters? Apply to be a CNG Ambassador!
What’s involved in being a CNG Ambassador?
Committing to at least three of the following activities:
- Reaching out to new audiences who should know about Certified Naturally Grown
- Participating in conference calls to get updates about the latest CNG happenings (required)
- Receive training on how to communicate accurately and effectively about CNG (required)
- Representing CNG at local events related to food and farming
- Contacting your local newspaper, tv and/or radio stations with recommendations for stories
- Reaching out to prospective farmers and beekeepers by phone
Why be an Ambassador?
It provides these opportunities
- To contribute to our movement in a more significant way
- To have inner-circle updates via conference calls with CNG’s leadership
- To attend interesting events, have great conversations, and have your registration covered
- To get free merchandise that helps you show your CNG pride
Ambassadors are the first people we call to represent us at conferences and events when staff need assistance or can not attend. Registration and travel may be covered by CNG to ensure we have a well-informed and qualified individual to represent us. Do you think you’d enjoy this role? Please tell us more about yourself by completing an Ambassador Application. Orientations will be held throughout the year. This is a volunteer position for which we’re seeking applicants. Get more details here.
You may also want to check out our volunteer page to see other ways to get involved.
We look forward to hearing from you!