We are so excited to announce the launch of the newly-rebuilt Certified Naturally Grown website.
Certified Naturally Grown farmers can create and personalize their farm profile on the website. Because this is a completely new platform, all farmers will need to reset their passwords in order to access their accounts. Instructions are available below in both text and video format.
If you still need help after completing the instructions, please use our tech support contact form.
Reset Your Password
- Navigate to the CNG site login page.
- Click lost password below the login form and enter the email you originally used to create your CNG account.
- Complete the lost password steps: an email will be sent to you with a password reset link in it. (If you don’t see the email, make sure to check your spam folder). Click that link to reset your password on the site.
- Once you’ve reset your password, login again with your new password.
Personalize your farm profile
- Now that you’re logged in, you’ll see “Dashboard” in the top menu. This will take you to to your awesome new CNG dashboard interface!
- From here you’ll be able to edit your profile, submit a declaration, pay dues, and eventually view your applications. For today’s purposes: on the far right with the orange location pin icon, locate your farm name linked in the bottom of the text under “Farm or Apiary Profile” and click the link.
- Click the orange Edit button on the top of the profile.
- In the “Farm Information” section, write to your heart’s content, focusing especially on Description*. When you’re finished, click Next.
- Upload any desired photos, paying attention to the maximum file size. Make sure to click “save changes.”
- That’s it! Be sure to share your profile with customers and link to it from your farm’s website and social media. This is where they can come to validate your certification and how locals can find you from our searchable map!